• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

so i started playing acnl again...

rhinoo

Hornsby's Bestest Snack Buddy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6564-7999-6182
Island
Melemele
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Lucky
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
...just because the hype for New Horizons is awesome, I thought I'd get back into the game.

So, 3 days before my holiday, I made a new town. The town name is Pup Town, and I'm gonna track the progress here. even if no one reads this...

Day 1
I make my new town. After I step off the train, I'm absolutely chuffed to see Merenque greeting me! Along with Frobert and Cube. I check both the other houses to see Gigi :[ and TANGY! My native fruit is the peach and therefore was given cherries from Isabelle.

I then proceed to finish the advice from Isabelle and then pay off my loan.

Day 2
Sooo... today was unproductive af and tbh the only thing I did was raise my approval and see that Ed was moving in!

Day 3
Again, just as unproductive. All I really did was say hi to Ed the Horse and Tangy came over.

Day 4
Aka the day I'm writing this. I'm now at my grandparent's home in Bulgaria! I finished my approval and am getting my ordinances. Ed is now fully moved in, and Monty is coming tomorrow. Merenque visited me, and I visited Tangy.

Ok well, that's about it for now. My FC is 2208-8728-7942. Message me if you want to visit me! Goodbye, I'll hopefully post here tomorrow. :)

Back