• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

So, I'm a bit worried. Maybe someone can help?

isic

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello, I have been working towards my gold watering can and have maintained a perfect town rating for the last 14 days. I was extremely excited to wake up this morning on my 15th perfect day and accept my shiny new golden watering can. As soon as I arrived at my town hall, I was denied access due to the fact it was closed for Autumn moon day. I was bummed none the less and prepared myself to wait another day :(

With that said, I thought I had a sure way to tell if my town remained perfect. I have found a Jacobs ladder flower for every 3 days my town had a perfect rating. Day 3, day 6, day 9 and day 12, just like clock work. Following that pattern, I was fully expecting that I would find my 5th Jacobs ladder flower on day 15, the day I was expecting to get my gold watering can. Unfortunately to my surprise, there is no Jacob's ladder flower present in my town today.

I'm not sure if the 15 days of perfect status have to be consecutive, but I made sure that mine were consecutive and I would sure hate for the combo breaker to rear it's ugly head on what is supposed to be my 15th day with a perfect town rating. Any help or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

- Isaac

Yo isic it's ok! This happened to me! And wanna play together? Add me and I add you and we can play? Plus if you keep up the rating that day 15) you will get it the day after

Jacob's ladder appearances are totally random. Probably just coincidence that one spawned every three days, or you're lucky. I only had one for about 10 days.

You still have the perfect town status even though it's a holiday, unless you just decided to destroy your whole town :p
But even though your Jacob's Ladders have been appearing like clockwork, they're randomized. I went a whole week of a perfect town without getting a JL before I got another. So if you don't get one today, you can still have the perfect town status.
Just talk to Isabelle tomorrow and you'll get your watering can!

In those 15 days, I had 9 Jacobs ladders. The ratio of how they spawn is random. You can have one each day, you could have one every 3 days, you could even have one for each week. All random

As everyone else has said, it's random. I only have five and the last one I got spawned in about two months ago, but Isabelle keeps telling me my town is perfect. So unless Isabelle says anything other than the villagers saying about how it's the best town ever and they don't want to leave, you really don't need to worry.

It Normal don't worry:)

I see you're an innocent non time traveling player~

Jacob's Ladder is just a sign of perfect town, it's totally random, you should just keep checking on Isabelle by asking for citizen satisfaction everyday. She often finish it by let's both do our best to ensure that [your town] is clean or something like that
~
and tt doesn't have anything to do with being innocent or not...

Back