• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

So Marina's in my Campsite...

songoftheskies

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
And I have 9 villagers !
She's not a dreamie, but should I get her to move in ?

...I was saving the last spot for Mira, but idk ; A ;
Any thoughts on this ?

You could always try to trade her for a dreamie? xD If your town is basically full of dreamies and you're only looking for a couple more, though, it may not be worth it, since you'd have to wait for her to move out.

You could always try to trade her for a dreamie? xD If your town is basically full of dreamies and you're only looking for a couple more, though, it may not be worth it, since you'd have to wait for her to move out.
yeah, I have most of my dreamies...; u ;
Except for Hamphrey and Jeremiah, they're the only villagers I'm not especially attached to ~
But then again, she might be my only chance to get Marshal//Ankha !

I'd say it's worth it! Even if she's not a dreamie, she's cute and would make a nice trade.

Marina is quite popular in the world of AC. Even if she is not one of your dreamies, chances are that she will be someone else's. I would grab her whilst you can and if you don't feel she is right for you trade her for one of your actual dream villagers :) Hope I helped :D

I had 10 villagers, when Marina was in my campsite, and shes one of my main dreames ;____;
So do it!

Yes, of course! Marina is a huge villager in AC and you'll definitely benefit from trading/auctioning her off.

Back