• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So, that just happened!

Honesta

Casually Crushing It
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4515-9446-5308
Yellow Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Green Candy
Vesta
Blue Candy
Guess who has two thumbs and just got engaged.... THIS GAL!! The ring he has coming I STILL haven't seen cuz it's being resized, but I have a ring-pop that will be forever in a shadow box (after I stop at a craft store and buy one) and a family heirloom from his Mom coming. lol... The sneak apparently sized my finger in my sleep (and I don't sleep deep except maybe an hour or two at night, so he was SUPAH SNEAKY), spoke with my parents and planned them coming to the business I run, had my brother-in-law pick him up from HIS work! My sister couldn't be there because she got held over on her lunch, but he had it all set up for me and I knew NOTHING! I was so embarrassed and happy I legit cried. There are no words, I'm so excited!!! I had to share!!

Now u just need to give birth.
Well that's easy cuz I have three kids from a failed marriage. :p So I think he and I may just enjoy each others company!
Congratulations! It's great to hear proposal stories, your fiance sounds like a gentleman. Happy for you :)

That escalated quickly :oops:
He is! (And right? lol, engaged? Well, as a woman you must now pop out babies!! XD)

Late to the party, but congratulations! I hope you both have a great life together.

Watch out for the terrible 2s if you go down that road

Back