Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Moon Bunny
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dino Plush
So, Ive been trying to grind up miles for tickets. But uh.. my latest one has something called group stretches?

I honestly have no idea what that is. Do I gotta do physical stretching? Is that a thing now?

Is it like a mini game? Where is it, I've never seen anything with group stretching as an option. I've legit never heard of this before..

You can access group stretching through the tape deck that’s outside of your resident services building. It’ll give you the option to do the stretching with actual motion or you can just use buttons (I always use buttons lol)

When you walk up to the radio at the Plaza (right next to Guest Services) and it gives you the option to lead a group-stretching class. (Random mix of your villagers plus characters like Brewster, Sable, etc.) If you do a certain number, you get a reward. (Cup, dumbbell, tank top, etc.) At each new ten (10, 20, 30, etc.) you are rewarded. One of these rewards is the ability to use some stretch moves as expressions.

Last edited:
Lol great, right after my work out too. I honestly just thought that was for decoration lol
The game doesn't even grade you on your performance, so whenever I've needed to do this for Nook Miles Tickets, I just put the workout on, drop the controller, and look at my phone. You can literally do nothing (or do everything incorrectly!) and the game won't even acknowledge it.

Back