• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling SOLD - 12 Bamboo Shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I just finished buying the last piece of the Gracie Set for my catalog. I'm not planning on using the set so I thought I'd sell it on here. I also have 12 bamboo shoots that I'm selling. I've never actually sold either of these things before so I'm not sure about prices.

If you're wondering what the Gracie Set looks like here's a link: Gracie Set.

EDIT: I am selling the Gracie Set as a whole, not individual pieces. Thank you!

GRACIE SET SOLD. Still selling 12 bamboo shoots. Please make an offer below. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested in the Gracie set!

I never actually seen anyone selling full Gracie Grace sets before but I've looked around a little bit and on this thread she seems to be seeling a full orderable set for 20 TBT, so how's 30 TBT for the Gracie set?

Hey I'm interested in the Gracie set!

I never actually seen anyone selling full Gracie Grace sets before but I've looked around a little bit and on this thread she seems to be seeling a full orderable set for 20 TBT, so how's 30 TBT for the Gracie set?

I think 30 TBT sounds good. I really have no clue what to charge for something like this. lol! Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Just let me know when you're available. Thank you!

Can you deliver it? Trying to get that TS renovation haha

I'll be available for the next hour or so ;)

Last edited:
Can you deliver it? Trying to get that TS renovation haha

I'll be available for the next hour or so ;)

I sure can! I don't blame you for wanting the Train Station PWP. I'm adding your FC right now & then I'll grab the set. Please let me know when your gate is open. Thanks!

Gates are open!

Sorry! I'll be there in just a minute or two. Muffy stopped by unannounced while I was grabbing the set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. Muffy finally left. I'm on my way. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Hi! I'll buy the bamboo shoots if you're accepting IGB, I may do 25k for them. I'd like to visit.

I'm happy to take IGB. I'm also fine with you coming to pick up. Are you offering 25K or do you have another number in mind? Thanks!

I'm happy to take IGB. I'm also fine with you coming to pick up. Are you offering 25K or do you have another number in mind? Thanks!

If you'd like more for them, just let me know. I'd really prefer IGB. Let me know when your gate's open.

If you'd like more for them, just let me know. I'd really prefer IGB. Let me know when your gate's open.

25K works for me. :) Let me grab the bamboo & then I'll open my gate. brb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open. See you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back