• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling SOLD Raymond in boxes and ready to go.

Loriii

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (12) +
I'm finally letting go of him. This is the same Raymond who used to live in my main island then later moved to my cycling/side island.
Now, it's time for him to go to a better home.

Original clothing and interior. Never given him gifts or deliveries. I did not change his catchphrase and greeting.

I prefer a combination of in-game bells and NMTs

Please read:
I want to play it safe and prefer that the buyer/adopter drop the items first before talkingto Raymond even if it involves going back to their island to pick up bells/NMTs. Don't worry, this is the second time that I'll be doing this and the first time went extremely well so you can be sure I won't scam you. You can check my feedback if you want to.

Just make an offer that I won't be able to refuse. This will be up until 9:00 pm PST (May 24, 2020) or could be earlier or anytime, if I decide that I would take someone's offer.

Please make sure you have space/open plot in your island. Goodluck :)

Screenshots
H9mCUZG.jpg

GOtfq6D.jpg

VSKXo5s.jpg

Last edited:
My offer is 8 million bells and 500 NMT! He’s my final dreamie I’ve yet to get

Back