Selling SOLD, TY! Complete Spooky Set (Not Masks, Just furniture)

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I ordered a Full Spooky Set for another player. The sale fell through so I'm looking to sell it to get it out of our storage. I'm mostly looking to get back the IGBs I spent ordering it as I'm funding the remodel on my town hall. I will take TBT as well as IGb though.

The Full Set including wall & floor is 13 pieces. Each piece is 4124 IGB for a total of 53,612 IGB. I''d be happy with an even 50k. Thanks!

Last edited:
Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

I will buy this set from you for 54k. Deal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rafael of Novaria

Going to be afk until later today, but we will connect eventually...I see you online often when I am. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Rafael of Novaria

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rafael of Novaria

Going to be afk until later today, but we will connect eventually...I see you online often when I am. Have a great day!

I'm so sorry I haven't replied. The forums have just been crashing nonstop for me for weeks. I'm actually on here & my 3DS if you're available. Oh, I'm also only asking for 50k for the set so I'd be happy with that. I hope you see this. Wait... it's showing me as in Invisible Mode. What the...? I am on here... for now. I promise.

Are you still here? Ok, in case this is our only communication, I will make a decision. I will open my gate for you to deliver in a couple of mins. I just got the bells out of the abd.

Btw, in case you can't get anywhere else in TBT, "they" are diligently working on the numerous issues. Thankfully!

Are you still here? Ok, in case this is our only communication, I will make a decision. I will open my gate for you to deliver in a couple of mins. I just got the bells out of the abd.

Btw, in case you can't get anywhere else in TBT, "they" are diligently working on the numerous issues. Thankfully!

I'm still here! The forum started slowing down again. I'm on the way asap. Thank you so much for being patient & understanding!

I'm still here! The forum started slowing down again. I'm on the way asap. Thank you so much for being patient & understanding!

Sorry for forgetting! I have been doing lots of trades to try to complete my catalog, lol. Thanks for the spooky set! I hope I can do another trade while we have this window open, seemingly, of the forum working somewhat. Hope you can, too!

Sorry for forgetting! I have been doing lots of trades to try to complete my catalog, lol. Thanks for the spooky set! I hope I can do another trade while we have this window open, seemingly, of the forum working somewhat. Hope you can, too!

Oh, it's no problem. I forget stuff all the time - especially when I can't access the site I need to remind me what I'm trading to who. Good luck out there! Fingers crossed for both of us! :D

Back