• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ☆ sol’s art shop • 0/3 • RLC or TBT ☆

cannelle.exe

im a lot like joker
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2330-3513-7633
Dreamy Bear Plush
Feedback
100% (24) +
───────────────────────────☆───────────────────────────
sol's art shop
Three different styles!
───────────────────────────☆───────────────────────────

hi everyone!! im so excited to be back on the bell tree forums in light of new horizons coming out so soon!! To prepare, i wanted to stock up on tbt a bit so i can be ready when it comes out :)
click the pictures to see a gallery for each style :)

☆Art Shop Rules☆
  • I’m in tenth grade and my classes are a priority to me, i may get delayed occasionally
  • I accept payment after I show you the sketch, when I have the finished piece I will send you it.
  • I do not do art trades, I just don't have the time
  • I’ll try to go by order but if I’m in art block I’ll just do the one that’s most appealing to me/least amount of effort
  • I reserve the right to reject a commission
Will draw:
humans/humanoid/humans with animal parts
mild gore
SOME furry/animal characters (I'm not too skilled at furry art but i can attempt)
IRL people, fanart, mayor art, etc.

Won't draw:
Anything that makes me uncomfortable
NSFW (I am a minor)
Difficult/detailed mechs/robots
Heavy gore

☆Commission Order Form☆
  • Type of drawing (lineless, sketch, lined):
  • Character Being Drawn (reference sheet/images):
  • Outfit reference:
  • Pose information (If left blank I will do my own):
  • Payment Offer:
  • Any extra info:

☆Payment Information☆
All commissions must be paid for before I start the commission! I accept wishlist items, TBT currency and USD. Since NH is not out yet, tbt and usd are currently the only payments. I'll link a wishlist when i make one :) Until then, prices are:

Lineless:
TBT/Items - make offer
USD - $12 bust
$22 full body

Sketch:
TBT/Items - make offer
USD - $8 shoulders up

Lined:
TBT/Items - make offer
USD - $10 bust
$18 full body

☆In Progresss☆
These are commissions that have been paid for
  • Slot 1
  • Slot 2
  • Slot 3

☆Waitlist☆
These are commissions that haven't been paid for or the in progress list is full
  • Slot 1 Luminescence
  • Slot 2 allainah
  • Slot 3

I'm kind of helpless when it comes to making these commission posts, so i based mine off of Kasuralixa's commission post! You can find hers right here!

Last edited:
Decided to order again whoops

Type: fullbody
Character Ref(s): her toyhouse is here, a jumbled mess of info is here
Pose/personality: She's a rather excited and bubbly girl who hardly ever frowns. She's also pretty energetic, but I'll leave the pose up to you.
Extra Notes: her hair is dark brown, despite the varied colors in the art. Also, I'd love for her to be holding a Pok?ball
Offer: 250 TBT?

Last edited:
Decided to order again whoops

Type: fullbody
Character Ref(s): her toyhouse is here, a jumbled mess of info is here
Pose/personality: She's a rather excited and bubbly girl who hardly ever frowns. She's also pretty energetic, but I'll leave the pose up to you.
Extra Notes: her hair is dark brown, despite the varied colors in the art. Also, I'd love for her to be holding a Pok?ball
Offer: 250 TBT?
sounds good! my art has changed since you last commissioned me, glad you like it! :)

Last edited:
oh your art is so cute, I'll have to commission you when I bother to finish re-designing my OC ; v;

Omg your style's so adorable!! I'm IN LOVE with that lineless piece you drew of the schoolgirl reading while sitting on stairs.

Type of drawing: Lineless, fullbody (or thigh-up)
Character Being Drawn: My girl Vera. Neither the headband, necklace or the heart tattoo would be applicable with the outfit below, but please do note the freckles and single ponytail!
Outfit reference: This is a custom outfit I made on the game MS2! In case the little details are hard to see, the pink t-shirt has two heart patches on each elbow, and has a knot at the back like this one. The stockings are translucent and have two little pink hearts on the outer sides each. Also, I believe I forgot to put them on in the screenshot, but her nails would be painted the same color as her jeans, though of course you don't need to paint that in (or most of these details tbh).
Pose information: Maybe making or simply holding some chocolate in a (simple) kitchen? Or like a bowl and a whisk? Feel free to make up your own pose if that's easier. She's bubbly and cheerful and a little too willful at times.
Payment Offer: 350 tbt? I'm basing my offer off the previous posts, but I have no idea if these are comparable so let me know! I'm willing to readjust the offer.
Any extra info: Since the system is down I believe atm, I'd be sending the tbt over as soon as it's back up. Just wanted to place an offer beforehand since I love your style. <3

Do feel free to take artistic liberties if needed and thanks for your consideration!

Type of drawing (lineless, sketch, lined): sketch!
Character Being Drawn (reference sheet/images): IRL me (will PM)
Outfit reference: will PM
Pose information (If left blank I will do my own): up to you
Payment Offer: 300 tbt
Any extra info: nope, lemme know if 300 is enough and i can PM you the details ? ;-;

thanks so much for considering <3

Last edited:
Omg your style's so adorable!! I'm IN LOVE with that lineless piece you drew of the schoolgirl reading while sitting on stairs.

Type of drawing: Lineless, fullbody (or thigh-up)
Character Being Drawn: My girl Vera. Neither the headband, necklace or the heart tattoo would be applicable with the outfit below, but please do note the freckles and single ponytail!
Outfit reference: This is a custom outfit I made on the game MS2! In case the little details are hard to see, the pink t-shirt has two heart patches on each elbow, and has a knot at the back like this one. The stockings are translucent and have two little pink hearts on the outer sides each. Also, I believe I forgot to put them on in the screenshot, but her nails would be painted the same color as her jeans, though of course you don't need to paint that in (or most of these details tbh).
Pose information: Maybe making or simply holding some chocolate in a (simple) kitchen? Or like a bowl and a whisk? Feel free to make up your own pose if that's easier. She's bubbly and cheerful and a little too willful at times.
Payment Offer: 350 tbt? I'm basing my offer off the previous posts, but I have no idea if these are comparable so let me know! I'm willing to readjust the offer.
Any extra info: Since the system is down I believe atm, I'd be sending the tbt over as soon as it's back up. Just wanted to place an offer beforehand since I love your style. <3

Do feel free to take artistic liberties if needed and thanks for your consideration!

gah I’m super flattered! thank you :)

and as for the offer, in the type of drawing you said thighs up, so if that’s the case then 350 works fine! If you did want a full body do you think 400 could work?? if not, i understand!

Let me know and I’ll get started asap!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Type of drawing (lineless, sketch, lined): sketch!
Character Being Drawn (reference sheet/images): IRL me (will PM)
Outfit reference: will PM
Pose information (If left blank I will do my own): up to you
Payment Offer: 300 tbt
Any extra info: nope, lemme know if 300 is enough and i can PM you the details ? ;-;

thanks so much for considering <3

sounds good!! just pm me and I’ll get started :)

Last edited:
gah I’m super flattered! thank you :)

and as for the offer, in the type of drawing you said thighs up, so if that’s the case then 350 works fine! If you did want a full body do you think 400 could work?? if not, i understand!

Let me know and I’ll get started asap!

I can defs do 400!

Unfortunately transfers still won't go through though, so no rush in getting it started asap!

Type of drawing (lineless, sketch, lined): lineless bust
Character Being Drawn (reference sheet/images):My Islander!
Outfit reference: Instead of the yellow striped shirt, a plain grey long sleeve shirt is perfect. Is it also possible to have the windflower in the hair be a flower crown? (If not a single flower is good too ^^)
Pose information (If left blank I will do my own): up to you!
Payment Offer: 350 tbt
Any extra info: if you need more references let me know!

Back