Selling Some Collectibles (Shiitake Plush, Pink Roses, Red Balloon, Jan. Birthstone)

Javocado

tbt's best thighs
Bells
Switch
3286-8830-4026
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
White Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (125) +
Shoot me offers on these collectibles:

phr.png
Wr75L9O.png

-Pink Rose Hybrid x4
-Shiitake Plushroom
-Red Balloon
-January Birthstone

Last edited:
Dude. What u need??? I can check my inventory
Thanks for willing to help! I'm mainly trying to finish my museum, so pretty much any artwork I don't have and some misc. furniture. I'll tell you the specifics in a bit. : )

Thanks for willing to help! I'm mainly trying to finish my museum, so pretty much any artwork I don't have and some misc. furniture. I'll tell you the specifics in a bit. : )
Sounds good! I’ve got 2 islands so I can chk both

I cam also check my inventory and see if I have any real paintings/statues and items you may need!

I cam also check my inventory and see if I have any real paintings/statues and items you may need!
Thank you for willing to help! I'm nearing completion of the artwork part of my museum, but I will go through the list and let you know my remaining pieces. : )

Thank you for willing to help! I'm nearing completion of the artwork part of my museum, but I will go through the list and let you know my remaining pieces. : )
No worries! Glad you're nearly complete, I still don't have everything myself but have bought real ones from him I already had.

bump but yall really out here just not buying my stuff??? could never be me (i dont have bells)

Back