• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Some handhelds and region exclusives – paying in TBT, IGB or the Fueki set

Amy-chan

back in AC hell
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (139) +
I realized that I forgot to carry over some items into my new town.
Here's a list: Click!
I'm also looking to buy 1x sparkling cider.

Can pay in TBT, IGB or the Fueki set (without clothes). You can have Isabelle's pic as well.

Last edited:
You can have my bubble wand for free.

I also have a sparkling cider/fizzy apple juice but I'm pretty sure I've taken a couple sips from it so I don't know if you want it. :D

I don't have anything from your wishlist, but is it possible for you to sell Isabelle's pic? if so, how much? :3

I'm so sorry but I don't have anything on your wishlist >~< if possible, could I maybe catalog the fueki set? I need it for my catalog! I'll pay you some Tbt for your time ^_^

I don't have anything from your wishlist, but is it possible for you to sell Isabelle's pic? if so, how much? :3
Nope, sorry. :( I'm only looking to trade or buy. Good luck on getting it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so sorry but I don't have anything on your wishlist >~< if possible, could I maybe catalog the fueki set? I need it for my catalog! I'll pay you some Tbt for your time ^_^
Yep! You can catalogue the clothing as well if you want. :)

Back