• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying some items for TBT

multi

Smol Kitten
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (19) +
I want all the golden tools and that princess crown, I think thats the name of it ///
SO JUST tell my what you're looking for them and ye :3c

a couple of purple and pink roses would also be a+ but i'm not heavily looking for those

Psst- I have all of those. Well a spare set, and I don't know the going prices either

Last edited:
Psst- I have all of those. Well a spare set, and I don't know the going prices either

OH perfect ahaha
how aboooout 10tbt each golden tool (so 60tbt)
25 for the crown bc i rlly like the crown lol

and did you mean the flowers too? bc ihave no idea on those but how about
5tbt per flower?

Is the crown a catalog item? I'll see if I can get that... I'm 100% not sure.

So I can trade my spare set for sure, and I do have purple roses+pink roses. Just list how much you need

EDIT: Yoooooooo I can HELP you; I can get the crown; its the 1 million bell one?

Last edited:
Is the crown a catalog item? I'll see if I can get that... I'm 100% not sure.

So I can trade my spare set for sure, and I do have purple roses+pink roses. Just list how much you need

I have 0 idea as well unfortunately :')

As far as roses go, four of each for now?
So eight all together

Okay I'm bad at math. I got the crown, tool set, and 8 flowers.

I have one trade right now, a delivery. You wouldn't mind waiting a few minutes? I have to tt on my main town and the other set if from my other town so it'll be two separate visits, if you don't mind; I only have one ds :)

I have one trade right now, a delivery. You wouldn't mind waiting a few minutes? I have to tt on my main town and the other set if from my other town so it'll be two separate visits, if you don't mind; I only have one ds :)

yeap thats a'okay! just lemme know when youre ready and ill open my town <3

Ok! I'm getting ready to come over, first trade will be the tool set from Laddie

second trade will be from my main town Kaww.

One second, I''ll get my second game running <3

Back