• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Some items out of my storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (138) +
hi everyone, im selling some things out of my home storage for either igb bells or wishlist items. i primarily want bells cause i have to pay my loan

i’m selling these items:
  • Sloppy sofa (2x)
  • Retro transportation stop
  • Small covered round table
  • Clothes closet
  • Sloppy table
  • Gift pile
  • Trumpet
  • Sloppy sink
  • Festive tree
  • Tape deck
  • Chandelier
  • Gray vinyl flooring
  • Red and black vinyl flooring
  • Mom’s handmade sweater
  • Fiery cheer megaphone
  • Starry cheer megaphone
  • Bean tossing kit
  • Duster
  • Capricorn fragments (10x)
  • Star fragment (1x)

Last edited:
sure! im available right now, if you are too we can discuss if you want to meet on my island or yours.
Can I come to your island? I'm available now, also do you own a ABD?

BUMP added sloppy sofas. looking for a hi-fi stereo

May i buy mom's homemade sweater for 1m igb
hi, this thread was made a while ago so i don’t know if i still have it. if not i can order one for you and time travel but i can’t do that until 3:00-3:30 pm est today.
Post automatically merged:

^oops, im sorry i just looked it up on nook link and it says that i can’t reorder it. i’ll check to see if i still have it when i get home later today & i’ll notify you if you’re still interested.

hi, this thread was made a while ago so i don’t know if i still have it. if not i can order one for you and time travel but i can’t do that until 3:00-3:30 pm est today.
Post automatically merged:

^oops, im sorry i just looked it up on nook link and it says that i can’t reorder it. i’ll check to see if i still have it when i get home later today & i’ll notify you if you’re still interested.
Yes ty

hi sorry for responding late, i was a little bit busy today. i looked and i do have a mom’s handmade sweater still but it’s the white one with sunflowers if you’re okay with it.

Can I get the sloppy sofa, sloppy sink and sloppy table?
Unsure how much igb it costs but how about 2mil?

Can I get the sloppy sofa, sloppy sink and sloppy table?
Unsure how much igb it costs but how about 2mil?
i sadly don’t have the sofa or table anymore but i do the sink. i can give you a sloppy bed if you want it? this thread was made a long time ago so i might not have everything.

EDIT: fixed an error.

i sadly don’t have the sofa or table anymore but i do the sink. i can give you a sloppy bed if you want it? this thread was made a long time ago so i might not have everything.

EDIT: fixed an error.
No worries, thank you!

locking this thread because i don’t have most of the items here anymore. i will pm you, @Ilovesasha101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back