• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Some modern style clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fefo

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hey!

Gracie is at my town and she wants me to show her a modern look. Problem is that the modern look is very limited and right now I only have one piece of clothing that matches this style (the top) and I can't even order the other modern items.
I will pay 5tbt for each kind of clothing.

The items that can be used are:
bottom - dark polka skirt
dress - blue retro dress, cool dress
hat - cloche hat, gracie hat
accessory - gracie shades, oval shades
shoes - clogs, stripe shoes

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey! I happened to have the Dark Polka Skirt & Oval Shades at my Able Sisters today! I can drop em off at your town if you'd like ^^

I'll add you now, just lemme know whenever I can open the gates for you. As soon as you are coming to town I'll transfer your 10tbt :)

I'll add you now, just lemme know whenever I can open the gates for you. As soon as you are coming to town I'll transfer your 10tbt :)

I've added you so please VM me when your gates are open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back