• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Some of the dresses I made

amemome

mem
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Sky Clouds Scenery
Balloon Dog
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Balloon Dog
Sky Clouds Scenery
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
i'm a super big fan of everything made by Pinkly Ever After so I tried to make some of their designs for my characters! They have a lovely storenvy site and a homepage. Some of these dresses/designs are still in their shop!

2014-04-12 21.05.02.jpg
^^ tried to make the yooding dress in yellow

2014-04-12 21.05.06.jpg
^^ one of my favorite combinations! I tried to make the heartful sky sweater with the rainbow tutu

2014-04-12 21.05.10.jpg
^^ this one was recently in the shop, and the other variations of the top are still available. This one is an attempt at the why hate when i am so cute dress with the candy floss tutu. i added the pinkly ever after necklace piece to it

2014-04-12 21.05.15.jpg
^^ only one still available in their store! an attempt to recreate the darling sugar cake OP dress

2014-04-12 21.05.19.jpg
^^ this sold out as I was trying to make it... the sweet mint sweater with a pink tutu under it.

I'm not the greatest at making dresses but I hope these are good enough! Someday, I hope to make enough money to actually buy their products and wear them, but for now, I think this is going to be the best alternative.

hope you enjoyed!

These are so cute! You should share them one day, i'd totally wear. ;D

The outfit with the rainbow tutu is my favorite. I would cross dress the heck out of that one, lmao. Great dresses!

Are very cute ^^

pastel colors you have chosen love me :blush:

Hi! Can you please post the qr codes for these outfits? Pinkly ever after is my favorite brand and it would be AMAZING to be able to wear their designs in game ��

Last edited:
Hi! Can you please post the qr codes for these outfits? Pinkly ever after is my favorite brand and it would be AMAZING to be able to wear their designs in game ��

This thread is 5 years old, unfortunately, I'm afraid you won't get a reply.
Those are cute though.

Back