Galaxolotl Star Fragment
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Pink Star Fragment
Pinky
While we’re waiting for the fair to end, I thought I’d play a little game with you guys.

One of my managers and I have been playing this game for years and years at my job during spooky season. We call it Halloween trivia. He is about to leave us and move to California, which is either gonna put me in charge of trivia from now on, but I highly doubt it because I do other stuff up there and I don’t know that I could take over for him properly I could have fun with you guys so here goes.

If anybody wants to contribute, please feel free with trivia in the spooky-ish nature.
(@Mr.Fox I am COUNTING on u to figure some of these out!!!)

Spooky Trivia #1 Name this movie celebrity and all the movies involved in this clue.

This clue has been seen wizarding around in the darkness as a queen but is no laughing matter.

(Hint, ONE of the movies is not considered to be of the spooky nature)

*** Mr. Fox for the win!!! ***

Spooky Trivia #2

This sultan of flame released 4 timepieces at this movie’s release.

Last edited:
I’d also call on @Halloqueen to help figure these out.

Wizarding automatically makes me think of the Potter cast. Warlock and Witchboard are both horror series but neither have an ‘off’ entry.

Hmm…no laughing matter…
Post automatically merged:

Queen could also refer to a ‘scream queen’…

Last edited:
I’d also call on @Halloqueen to help figure these out.

Wizarding automatically makes me think of the Potter cast. Warlock and Witchboard are both horror series but neither have an ‘off’ entry.

Hmm…no laughing matter…

Queen could also refer to a ‘scream queen’…
Hint number two they are all movies

Hint #3 there are 5 movie references in this “clue”.

Sadly, my Achilles’ Heel when it comes to trivia, I’m now so focused on Helena Bonham Carter that I’m trying to force the answer.

Wizarding around/Harry Potter
Darkness/Dark Shadows
Queen/Alice In Wonderland (not spooky)
No laughing matter/ Corpse Bride
…and Sweeney Todd somehow lol

Ok, this one’s a stretch…

Tim Curry:
The Worst Witch
Legend
Rocky Horror
It
…and Clue

Last edited:
Sadly, my Achilles’ Heel when it comes to trivia, I’m now so focused on Helena Bonham Carter that I’m trying to force the answer.

Wizarding around/Harry Potter
Darkness/Dark Shadows
Queen/Alice In Wonderland (not spooky)
No laughing matter/ Corpse Bride
…and Sweeney Todd somehow lol

Ok, this one’s a stretch…

Tim Curry:
The Worst Witch
Legend
Rocky Horror
It
…and Clue
YES!!!! Tim Curry and all 5 correct!!!!!

As I am obsessed with HBC too I can certainly see how you could go down the rabbit hole with that one though. (Like my choice of words there, 😂😂😂)

Last edited:
YES!!!! Tim Curry and all 5 correct!!!!!

As I am obsessed with HBC too I can certainly see how you could go down the rabbit hole with that one though. (Like my choice of words there, 😂😂😂)
Ngl DaC, that was a tough assortment of movies.

Most would know RHPS and hopefully the more recent ITs introduced people to the better version of the story.

I don’t know many other people I can talk about Legend or Clue with though.

Ngl DaC, that was a tough assortment of movies.

Most would know RHPS and hopefully the more recent ITs introduced people to the better version of the story.

I don’t know many other people I can talk about Legend or Clue with though.
Ha!!! I luved the original IT though! I agree, that the newer installments of it have been really good! I absolutely ridiculously luv Tim curry though. He’s just SUCH a gem!!!! my youngest, had actually requested to watch the Princess bride decently recently, and I told him when we watched it that we needed to watch legend next.

Back