• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Some Sprites/PAs

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Kay, I am totally obsessed with Commander Keen right now... (HIGHLY RECCOMEND GETTING THE GAME!) So, I did some art for a... made-up character, I guess.

lukepatbtversdc6.png

WOW, the original was huge. Re-upload, plz !I realize that the hand is screwed up majorly in this picture... ><

lidpritesfg9.png

Two days, it took me. Mostly because I had to edit in the hat, which was a pain to do.

Questions, comments, concerns about life? Post. Also, I would enjoy some C&C, not just a post like "WOA TATS SO CUL MAKE MOER".

I like it, nice job!

:p

Also, there's a big white blank spot in the 2nd bottom row, blocking out one of the dude's head and body.

i didn't see that big blank spot until you said anything

but anyways WOA TATS SO CUL MAKE MOER

jk! great job! I've never heard of the game though. It's really good

If you made the charecter all by yourself

Back