• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling some unorderables!! ❤

griefseed

🍄🌱🍂 행운&#5103
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7115-2911-9808
Feedback
100% (25) +
hi anyone who is interested!!

i need to free up some space in my storage and would love to give these items to those who will better use them.

i'm only accepting/interested in TBT! i can do delivery or pick up, whichever is more convenient for you! ❤

all items are 3 tbt except the sweets items + whirlpool bath + Mr. KK.
sweets are 2 tbt, whirlpool bath is 4 tbt and mr.kk is free if you want it!

here is the full list! i'll update as soon as an item is taken!

i'm mountain time and usually am around from 3pm-5am ish!! tumblr_inline_noxqi12cmH1ry72eo_75sq.gif

Last edited:
Hi there!May I have your snowman matyoshka and your stacked magazines please?
I'll be available in about 3 hours does that work for you?

hi, absolutely!! i'll only be available for the next hour/hour and half since i need to sleep but!
is there a time you're normally available for today? i'm usually around 2-3pm mountain time...

hi, absolutely!! i'll only be available for the next hour/hour and half since i need to sleep but!
is there a time you're normally available for today? i'm usually around 2-3pm mountain time...

Okay that should be about 11pm for me so that works perfectly~See you then♡

Back