• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling some unorderables!

Hey, could I get the Kiki and Lala table and bed please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I also get the Kiki and Lala sofa actually?

Can I get the Kiki and Lala dress please? :)
Pickup would be preferred if so !!

Can I get the Kiki and Lala dress please? :)
Pickup would be preferred if so !!
ofc! i'll open my gates in abt 5 mins

I'm available now. It seems we have a time zone issue

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now

sorry about the wait i had a big storm and i couldnt connect to my 3ds internet :0 im available now, pickup or delivery?

If you're still selling, can I get the Kiki and Lala floor and wall. The perfume bottles. The Inkopolis sign. The donut box, and the cloud making machine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

booop still selling

I believe that would be 18 tbt.

You can drop off.

Last edited:
If you're still selling, can I get the Kiki and Lala floor and wall. The perfume bottles. The Inkopolis sign. The donut box, and the cloud making machine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe that would be 18 tbt.

You can drop off.

so sorry i did not see this! im still selling yes :) whenever ur available you can private message me so you can open your gates

Hi! Can I get the donut box, kerokerokeroppi tray, the Isabelle 3ds, and the kiki and lala floor and wall. That should be 15 TBT I believe?

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see that someone else wanted some of these! 6 TBT for the tray and 3ds then?

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get the donut box, kerokerokeroppi tray, the Isabelle 3ds, and the kiki and lala floor and wall. That should be 15 TBT I believe?

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see that someone else wanted some of these! 6 TBT for the tray and 3ds then?

sure! sounds good! i also posted in your thread:)

Back