Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
Yep, I have some misc. unorderables that I have no real use for, so I'm deciding to give them away! These are completely free, but if you want to give something back, I do have my Nookazon wishlist that you can find here. Totally optional, though! Just comment which unorderables you'd like and once I like/reply to your post, PM me a dodo code! I'm only doing delivery atm because I want to gather up all the DAL merch. If you want me to customize something for you, please tell me!

I'm currently offering:
  • 1x Mom's Pen Stand (can be customized)
  • 1x Mom's Knapsack (denim with stripes)
  • 1x Silk Hat (blue)
  • 1x Heart-Shaped Bouquet (pink)
  • 1x Mom's Tissue Box (can be customized)
  • 2x Mom's Plush (can be customized)
  • 2x Wedding Arch (can be customized)
  • 3x Carp Banner
  • 3x Festivale Float

Last edited:
Yep, I have some misc. unorderables that I have no real use for, so I'm deciding to give them away! These are completely free, but if you want to give something back, I do have my Nookazon wishlist that you can find here. Totally optional, though! Just comment which unorderables you'd like and once I like/reply to your post, PM me a dodo code! I'm only doing delivery atm because I want to gather up all the DAL merch. If you want me to customize something for you, please tell me!

I'm currently offering:
  • 2x Mom's Pen Stand (can be customized)
  • 1x Mom's Knapsack (denim with stripes)
  • 1x Silk Hat (blue)
  • 1x Heart-Shaped Bouquet (pink)
  • 1x Mom's Tissue Box (can be customized)
  • 2x Mom's Plush (can be customized)
  • 2x Wedding Arch (can be customized)
  • 6x Carp Banner
Can I get a moms knapsack?

If you still are doing thia when I get home in about an hour, I'd love either a mom's pen stand, or a heart shaped boquet.

I'm home, do you still have the moms pen or heart boquet? No problem if not! ^.^

I still have both! Would you like the pen stand to be customized? Both of them are currently the fairy tale house
I can customize it, if I want. I'm not really familar with the colors. Thank you though! And In only need 1, jeep the other items for someone else. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back