• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Some white roses

Candyland791

Melinda
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (13) +
As the title says, I have some white roses, which take up too much space in my town.
I have about 20, I think. Does anybody need them? If somebody is interested in them, justhey come to my town and you'll get them for free. I also have some yellow ones on the beach!

UPDATE: I counted them and I have ~50 white roses now

Last edited:
Hey there <3
Just a heads up, 1TBT has the exchange rate of about 200,000 IGB last time I checked ;; I think I've seen Hybrids go for about ~5,000 - 10,000 IGB each depending on the community so I'd just keep that in mind ^-^ Good luck with selling <3

Not sure if someone will actually buy white roses for 1/2 TBT considering they're not really hybrids.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're better off just offering them for free

Back