• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

someone make me a sig

Of course there is Jas0n! What were you thinking? It says "please and thank you"

Oh wait, "Edited by Kordol, 11 minutes ago"

how about this?
6zwt3o.jpg

love that sig but anyone got a diffrent one im kinda iffy

and when u make the sig please put the copy code

how are you doing those sigs people are you doing photoshop or something????? i get how to put the pics in and crap but some of those are really good!

I'm sorry I took so long, I'm working on my attempt now.
I'll edit this post with the result.

EDIT: Here it is. Enjoy. :)

kordolrequest.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/kordolrequest.png[/IMG]

I use GIMP mainly, but I use Photoshop CS3 for a few as well. I used GIMP for this signature.

reedstr16 said:
how are you doing those sigs people are you doing photoshop or something????? i get how to put the pics in and crap but some of those are really good!
Same i mean i can only make one color backgrounds lol..

im no expert cuz well ( i have gimp on a mac so it sucks and photoshop costs to much :( ) so if ya have windows or linux use gimp if mac use photoshop :) ( gimp is free btw )

Jas0n said:
Is it just me or is there not a please anywhere in his post?
LMAO they edited it so there was :D

Anywho...
I see you have one now...

Edit/
Also, dude could you make your sig onto two lines...?

It stretches the whole frickin board.

Back