Pietro's Mystery Gradient Balloon Token
Pietro's Mystery Gradient Balloon Token
Gayle's Mystery Gradient Heart Balloon Token
Chrissy's Mystery Gradient Bunny Balloon Token
Green Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Blue Balloon
Did you know the value of the USA Forever Stamps went up?! (Again?!)
I feel like it wasn't too long ago when the value of stamps were nearing 60 cents- now they're valued at 73 cents... Am I the only one who is shocked about this?
When I was first trading amiibo cards, the value of stamps were around 49 cents...

I thought they were still 49 cents?? this is honestly wild, it's just a letter lol? I understand paying 5.99 to send a package but spending nearly a dollar to send a letter is really sad.

What are they? 😂
Forever stamps are stamps created by the United States Postal Service! So basically just stamps. LOL
I thought they were still 49 cents?? this is honestly wild, it's just a letter lol? I understand paying 5.99 to send a package but spending nearly a dollar to send a letter is really sad.
I know right!!! I was in shock when I saw that they were 73 cents! It is so sad.

yeah stamps went up very recently. sucks, but iirc the USPS is lacking in funding right now anyways. i could be wrong but just a few years ago they were running low on money. oh well :[ sucks to swallow yet another price raise but...

i think our stamps cost more than that, so it doesn't surprise me too much ahdjdjskf. the prices for shipping packages catches me offguard more when i occasionally send them because it's hard to tell how much it'll be until it's weighed and they hit me with the price. i sent some pokemon cards to a friend in new york a few weeks ago (i'm in the uk) and it cost me like £21 to ship. (idk if it was too thick to be a large letter, but they sent it as a small package regardless.) wanted to faint at the counter lmao. compared to that, stamp prices are nothing 😅

Back