• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Somewhat creepy glitch in island tour

Chrystina

07.09 💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5319-6446-3794
Final Boss Feather
White Feather
Pink Feather
Green Feather
Blue Feather
森
ぶ
つ
う
ど
Okay, so I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this as I can't find anything when I google search... And I was quite creeped out when it happened.

My friend and I regularly go on tours on each other's island, this time we were doing the elite hide n seek.

In the beginning when tortimer is explaining the rules, Ricky came running across the screen, stood next to tortimer, made the laughing emote, then ran away... I thought it was showing on my friends screen too but she didn't see anything.

So. Weird. Creepy. Anyone else seen this happen? Or is Ricky haunting my game probably.

Did you take a screenshot?

Did you take a screenshot?

No! Ugh I so wish that I did but I was kinda just like O_O at my screen in shock and waiting for tortimer to shut up so I could ask my friend if she saw it too. If it happens again I definitely will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've read enough creepypasta to guess where this is going...

Exactly... Mainly why I was freaked out lol.

Doesn't sound like a glitch, more of another nice detail Nintendo have added to the game - presume Ricky was one of the villagers you had to find? Nice one.

Yeah, did you have to find Ricky? Coulda been...something involving him. Now, whether it would count as a glitch or a "cute detail," like katsyu said, IDK. Now then, if you DIDN'T have to find him... Run. Run far away.

Yeah he was one of the hidden villagers, so the thought that it was a nice detail crossed my mind but ... I've gone on, jeez, more than 100 elite hide n seek tours and have never experienced something like that. Maybe it just rarely happens XD

Yeah he was one of the hidden villagers, so the thought that it was a nice detail crossed my mind but ... I've gone on, jeez, more than 100 elite hide n seek tours and have never experienced something like that. Maybe it just rarely happens XD
Maybe! I've never seen it either.

A long time ago, someone else posted something simular. I can't remember exactly how it went, but I think the villager ran out from it's hiding spot and was just standing there. I do recall that they posted a picture. Other than that, I haven't heard of anyone else getting this glitch. I've been around for a while, and this is the creepiest glitch I've ever heard of. It's even creepier that your friend could'nt see him.

A long time ago, someone else posted something simular. I can't remember exactly how it went, but I think the villager ran out from it's hiding spot and was just standing there. I do recall that they posted a picture. Other than that, I haven't heard of anyone else getting this glitch. I've been around for a while, and this is the creepiest glitch I've ever heard of. It's even creepier that your friend could'nt see him.
Ahhhh the chills are coming back! Lol now I need to search this entire forum and find that thread .-.

That's crazy! I wonder if the glitch only happens when 2 or more people play. :confused:

Ahhhh the chills are coming back! Lol now I need to search this entire forum and find that thread .-.

Please let us know if you find the thread. I'd love to see a picture!

Animal Crossing games are RICH with Ester eggs and Funny happenings. I noticed that on one of my rainbows, a Leprechaun ran across the rainbow. No Joke! There was a small village like character in a green hat (figure was incredibly small, but it dawned on me what it was after) ran up one side and down the other side.

Can I do that too?! I thought. Bu I have yet to find anyone who seen the same thing. This game. I can't keep track of all the things in it. . .

I'd be afraid that I'd go to sleep and wake up seeing a laughing Ricky hovering above me.

I'm sure it's just a glitch :)

That is downright weird and creepy. I'd say it's worthy of a "wtf" moment. If I ever encounter anything like that on my game I'd say that my game cartridge is a creepypasta version!

Back