• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Soo cute!!

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Am I the only one who finds some things in New Leaf so cute? Like some of the villager's dialogue and stuff.. :')

I love it when they sit on stumps and they're so happy aljfdsngskj <3

What are some cute moments/things that have recently happened in your game?

I love finding villagers sleeping on stumps! <3

The most recent cute thing was: image.jpg

I like when villagers look so happy!

I also like talking to Kid Cat on a rainy day since he always smiles to make up for the rain. ^^

I love the letters Zell sends me!

Response letter:
IMG_20130921_151245.jpg

Favorite ones he sends me out of the blue.
He's the only villager I've ever had that sends me almost every other day without needed a response.
IMG_20130921_151016.jpg
IMG_20130921_151156.jpg
IMG_20130921_151835.jpg

I love it when your villagers are sitting on the benches, and then they get so happy when you sit next to them!

I love it when your villagers are sitting on the benches, and then they get so happy when you sit next to them!

Omg, that's the best! I nearly cried when Tipper asked me to sit next to her. We both smiled at each other and I was like omg anchjsj soo cute!!

Love it when tow animals of the same species talk to each other:
LopezxFauna.jpg

LopezxFauna 2.jpg

I miss Lopez and Fauna ;(

Double post u.u Computer's acting up... While I'm here I should also post this...

merengue sleeping.jpg

(Merengue was sleeping the day she moved in~)

Last edited:
Marshal asked me to ask villagers from others to sign his petition "Cute Animals Are Cute".

I died.

I like it when Mira is happy and is whistling while walking around. Oh and I also loved the massive amount of villagers bughunting yesterday, especially when two go after the same bug all with nets out and like the slow step-by-step approach.

Gala is so adorable. :DDD I love when you do the "Pride" emotion they clap for you or mimic you :)

O'hare with his cute little hat and tropical shirt :D
This.

Also this picture I took after learning the last emotion (which is dancing). I thought it would be funny to take a picture while dancing next to Isabelle. But SHE STARTED DANCING WITH ME. I started laughing maniacally and I was in a shopping centre.

i1lKSHRl.jpg

OMG
i took a screenshot of this whole conversation, but im too lazy to upload it =_=

Basically, julian and merengue were talking, and merengue sneezed, and julian offered her his jacket {<333 OMG SHIPPING THEMM}
shes all like "Oooh thats so sweet of you julian, but you'd be cold without your jacket"

I also found merengue at his house today O-O ~

I really like letters they send to you. This was one of Marshal's last letters to me:

"Listen to this, Ricardo,
I had a dream... It had been pouring rain for days. Then the two of us, side by side, both looked up at a rainbow.
That's when I knew that I think rainbows are awesome.
-- Marshal, rainbow chaser"
Adorable!

Last edited:
Back