• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Soundtrack:)

Wigan06

Joe Robins
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, firstly what was your favourite soundtrack? PG, WW, CF or NL? And secondly, from New Leaf, what is your favourite hourly tune :)

To get this thread going, I'll go too ;) My favourite soundtrack is Wild Worlds. I love the cheery whistling and homely feel it gave you with New Leaf at a very close second with a more complete soundtrack but not matching the nostalgia I have for Wild World. Then my favourite hourly tune is probably 5pm. :)

I haven't listened to all the tunes in great detail, but I think my favorite might be 8 pm or 4 am. I really like those tunes.

Oh, and New Leaf has my favorite soundtrack by far. It's the most ambient. It makes great background music for just doing random tasks. The other games had good music too, but it all felt like "game" music. New Leaf's soundtrack doesn't have that effect for me, and so I love it all the more.

My favourite soundtrack would be from Animal Crossing Population Growing.
But it is a four way tie between 9.00am, 10.00am, 4.00pm and 8.00pm on Animal Crossing New Leaf.

New Leaf is my favorite as well. It's so emotive and as someone else said, ambient. I love it. I'd say my favorite by far is 7 P.M. It's makes me have feels. :p

Probably NL soundtrack.... GC is great for nostalgia but I remember a lot of songs getting on my nerves as a kid. xD They're both great though.

Fav songs: 7pm, 12am, 1am, 4am. Might be more...

Last edited:
My fave soundtrack? CF. I don't really like the NL one, because I've heard it so much already.

And fave songs would be... 7PM, 4AM, 10AM
7PM sounds like zombie-apocalypse music x3
4AM is creepy. I likie!
10AM sounds like an actual song.

I haven't listened to all the tunes in great detail, but I think my favorite might be 8 pm or 4 am. I really like those tunes.

Oh, and New Leaf has my favorite soundtrack by far. It's the most ambient. It makes great background music for just doing random tasks. The other games had good music too, but it all felt like "game" music. New Leaf's soundtrack doesn't have that effect for me, and so I love it all the more.
I agree with you about the ambient quality- almost makes me wonder if they were listening to Mogwai or Mouse on the Keys or even Harold Budd when they composed it. It's quite wonderful!

favorite track: 7 PM! Syncopation + minor chords + wistful melody= love.

Without doubt New Leaf. It's one of the most atmospheric soundtracks I've heard in a video-game in 9 years. In particular 7pm. It just has a magic to it.

Back