• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Spider Web Clock, Snail Clock. Also kitchen items.

bagez

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (11) +
Heyyy. Does anyone want to trade?
I have a wishlist:
exotic furniture, particularly the bench, lamp, screen and chest
minimalist furniture, particularly the chair
classic table
classic wall shelf
pine table

If you have any of these items, please make an offer!
I also have a lot of kitchen related items I can order for you (hot pot, rice cooker, chocolate fountain, kitchen furniture, etc.) but will have to trade these on Sunday evening as I am busy on Saturday.

If you need to ask any questions, please don't hesitate.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I would love to see your full list of kitchen items. I have the classic chair and wall shelf on hand and would love to get rid of them :)

I can order the exotic chest for you -- I'd love to get the rice cooker and hot pot (I'd pay any bells difference). let me know!

I would love to see your full list of kitchen items. I have the classic chair and wall shelf on hand and would love to get rid of them :)

Hey sorry I meant classic table! Do you happen to have one?
Kitchen items I have are:
bread box
tea tray
lunch tray
hot plate
rice cooker
fridge
milk case
ice-cream case
soda case
chocolate fountain
kitchen scale
mixer
slushie machine
soda fountain
kitchen sink
kitchen corner
deluxe range

Quite a lot of stuff!
I can order for you if you don't mind waiting till Sunday evening/Monday.

I can order the exotic chest for you -- I'd love to get the rice cooker and hot pot (I'd pay any bells difference). let me know!

Sure no problem. I won't have internet access tomorrow, but I'll order them for you so we can trade on Sunday/Monday.

Sorry for the late reply to both of you! Started cooking dinner and it took a while... :p

Hey sorry I meant classic table! Do you happen to have one?
Kitchen items I have are:
bread box
tea tray
lunch tray
hot plate
rice cooker
fridge
milk case
ice-cream case
soda case
chocolate fountain
kitchen scale
mixer
slushie machine
soda fountain
kitchen sink
kitchen corner
deluxe range

Quite a lot of stuff!
I can order for you if you don't mind waiting till Sunday evening/Monday.

Sure no problem. I won't have internet access tomorrow, but I'll order them for you so we can trade on Sunday/Monday.

Sorry for the late reply to both of you! Started cooking dinner and it took a while... :p

Hi, I'm totally new to this forum and just discovered your post. I'm very interested in buying some kitchen furniture items from you if you're still selling/trading them!

The items I would like are:
bread box
tea tray
rice cooker
fridge
milk case
ice-cream case
soda case
kitchen scale
mixer
slushie machine
soda fountain
kitchen sink
kitchen corner

Out of the items you asked for in your original post, I've got a classic table (which I think is called buffet?) minimalist table and clock, spider web clock, exotic bench and lamp...

If you've got all those items already and don't want to trade, would 150K bells be enough?

Thanks heaps for your help if so!!

I have the exotic bed, bench, lamp, table and wardrobe in my catalogue, I can order them and they will be here by 5, do you think I could have the chocolate fountain please :D

Back