Splatoon Splatoon Friendlies 🎨 (New Sessions Posted!)

Which Splatfest Team Should We Join?

• Amusement Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mr_Keroppi

Hoppy Froggy Friend 🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Hello everyone! I love playing Splatoon and it is especially fun with all of you! I decided to create a post to host some Splatoon friendlies with you guys to give everyone a chance to play together and practice! The signup system is similar to the events here on TBT so just choose sessions you want to play in!

Please be ready around 5 minutes before the starting time to ensure sessions begin smoothly! If there are less than three people signed up for a session it will be cancelled! I also apologize if a session is cancelled! You don't have to stay for the full length if you don't want to! This just lets people know if a session is still going on and they want to join :)

Current Sessions: (Box format DATE > LENGTH > PARTICIPANTS > FULL / OPEN)
July 7th @ 8pm EST1 Hour ⏲Open ✅
SPLATFEST July 12th @ 8PM EST2 Hour ⏲Open ✅
SPLATFEST July 13th @ 10 AM EST1 Hour ⏲Open ✅
SPLATFEST July 13th @ 6PM EST1 Hour ⏲Open ✅

How To Signup!
☆ Reply with your TBT username, in-game name, friend code, and session(s) you want to participate in!

Current Events:
Splatfest ~ July 12th - July 14th ~
1720100884585.png

1720100663483.png

🌟 Have fun! 🌟
Friend me on Switch! 2869-7771-1393​

Last edited:
Oh now that you mention it, yes!! on july 12!

theme park sounds super fun, but i know palace will have so little people so im inclined to choose the least popular..... 🤔
oooooo I'm off that weekend yay!

Dunno, I feel like a bunch of people would enjoy palace. If we have enough people attending maybe we don't have to choose the same team?

Count me in Mr Keroppi!

Out of those splatfest options Palace seems like the obvious choice to me. Imagine having a whole mansion and plot of land to yourself and friends 😭

What a nice start to my day! I am so glad to see a lot of interest! First things first, I’ll update this post shortly and include a poll for which Splatfest team we should do! (I vote palace myself, everywhere else would be boring without friends!)

I’ll add some individual sessions and start keeping track of who is signing up! If we don’t have more than three signups by the time of the session it will be cancelled. Thanks so much everyone and I’m so excited and honored to be the slaying pleekiest splatoon host!

Back