• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Splatoon Splatoon Tournament Teams

Once the update is out in about 26 hours and 9 minutes (9PM CT). I already made the bracket and it's in the OP so you can start organizing a time to play.

So how are the teams going to get together to play? Like if 3 people are available and 1 isn't.

Maybe after a week once the update has been out. Just so people can get used to it first. You can do your match early if you want!

sigh, I spent hours looking for Ithe, I just can't find him anywhere..even using advanced search smh

sigh, I spent hours looking for Ithe, I just can't find him anywhere..even using advanced search smh
I may be wrong, but I think they changed their name to Tael (They posted on page 6 of this thread)
Plus someone changed their name to Tael on splatoon and I assumed it was Ithe because Idr seeing their name anymore.

I may be wrong, but I think they changed their name to Tael (They posted on page 6 of this thread)
Plus someone changed their name to Tael on splatoon and I assumed it was Ithe because Idr seeing their name anymore.

hmm this could be the case because I couldn't find him in the member list, it's like he disappeared lol

Oh sorry about name change, forgot to say something ^^'
I'm Ithe if that helps any confusion c:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. I'm going back to college next week, so I won't have much free time to dedicate to the tournament.

well I really don't know if I want to be a part of this anymore, my skills are just far too weak and I'm afraid I'd be the reason if our team falls...

^^ I don't think there's that much pressure to win (you get a losers bracket and I don't see any prizes for winning sooo...)
You just ink it up with some Belltree nerds and have fun.

You're also B+ so I imagine you'd do fine.

Now the real issue is when will any matches actually be done?

Back