• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Splatoon Splatoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

L. Lawliet

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Winter Mittens
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
This game looks amazing.

Basically, you are a squid like being that shoots ink from guns to paint the map in your teams color. The cool thing is, when you are in your color ink, you can turn into a squid and travel extremely fast.

This game is a Third person shooter and will be out in 2015.

Last edited:
I like it. It looks fun and intense and the squid thing is cute. But I feel like I would suck so hard at that game.

it looks to be around 20-30$. more than likely an eshop title

if this is the case an instabuy for me. if they were to charge the full 50-60$ I would want to see way more like different modes and customization or something.

This game has the potential to be the next tf2

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game has the potential to be the next tf2

I'm literally shocked people are like YEAH I WANT THIS. I'm interested but the concept looks almost like something Nickelodeon woulda put out in the early 00's for GameCube, imo anyway haha No idea, that orange they showed at first getting splattered on the WiiU logo left a lasting impression. I would have thought most people would have also been like WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE CHARECTERS!??!!? If it's online fun, then woohoo, but if they somehow dumb it down to a Nintendoland local play, then poo on that. All that seems weird that people like is the whole character/squid thing. I was like "ooh people aren't gonna like that" but maybe not. Thank goodness they like it, I dont wanna hear hate for it, for the next year

Last edited:
I'll most likely get this game. I don't care for the Bronco's color paint as much as I do the Joker and Bubblegum ones.

I'm excited cause everyone else is excited. It'll make it more interesting for me. The concept is awesome, it's really just the characters that I'm funky about. Nintendo doing humans that aren't anime or Nintendo style is weird to me. LOL Like I said they look like they're from Nickelodeon. YAY Online, that def will help it out.

Is it physical game or just eShop? I can't even find out. I've not seen any boxarts floating around Lol It's so WiiU looking. The fonts, the bold colors, the music aha.

Last edited:
this game looks fun, i want to get it!
the characters remind me of that show kids next door hahah

I want to get it! I'm pretty excited for it -- it looks like a lot of fun. An awesome multiplayer game that isn't Mario Party 243259. Don't get me wrong, mario party can be fun, but this just seems like a lot more fun to me. I hope it is $ 20-30 ... I'll definitely pick it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back