• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Spooky items, candy, masks, and more!

Mayor Scout

The loony mayor of Oracle
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
I have a few items for sale- now is a good time to stock up, since Halloween is coming up! Save yourself some time and pick them up early!

**italics means the items are gone

I have:
Candy - x10
Mummy mask
Skeleton hood
Bug mask
Ghost mask
Monster mask
Spooky lamp
Spooky vanity
Spooky bed
Spooky clock
Spooky wardrobe
Spooky wall
Spooky carpet

Orange tulips - x2
Black tulips - x2
Minimalist minitable
Minimalist wardrobe

Make me an offer - once I accept your offer we'll exchange FCs and I'll open up my gates for you!

Last edited:
For the candy and what else?

EDIT: oops, didn't see that! That's fine, I'll add you and open my gates. All your items will be just in front of the station :3

Last edited:
That's fine, Leila!!

Carol, I'm gonna need at least 50k for the wardrobe- I've seen them go for a ton. I can do the mask and wardrobe for 100k

It is a regular set of furniture, it is reaorderable and not seasonal. I will pass then.

Leila, that's fine, I may not be on if it's not in the next hour because my son will be getting up from his nap but I'll be on again around 8:30pm EST.

Carol, you can catalogue it, not a problem!! If you could bring me 3 apples, 3 pears, and 3 oranges I could sell you the hood for 50k still and honestly I'll give you the wardrobe for free.

I will bring the fruit! Great, thank you! ^^ Adding you now! Are you willing to visit my town? You could go to my orchard and take all the fruit you want, I never harvest it, lol. :D

I just added you! I'd be happy to come to your town. Thank you! I'm glad we could work something out :3 I'll be over in a minute

How about the acid washed pants, toy hammer, and funky wig for any four spooky items?

Back