• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling (Spring Cleaning) Purple Roses, Hybrids and Other Flowers!

Milsean

Last in Mario Kart
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2448-3155-4610
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hiya everyone! I currently have way too many hybrid roses up on my beach and it's taking up a lot of space, so I thought I would do a little spring cleaning! I also have many other flowers such as cosmos, red carnations, pink carnations and a few white carnations that I really don't use for my town so I can throw those into the bunch if some people are interested.
The town where these flowers are coming from is Koekoy with Momo as the mayor. They're not hacked in so they are breedable.

Here's the quantity hybrids I have if I counted them right I'll edit if I have more. I'm sure I have a stash of carnations somewhere hehe.

• Purple Roses - x67
• Black Roses - x15

• Orange Cosmos - x14

• Red Carnations - x11
• White Carnations - x9

• Black Tulips - x17

Carnations are 2TBT each while the rest of the hybrids are 1TBT each. Thank you all for your time! :blush:

Completed
• Hayleigh-1 - (One pink / One red carnation)
• angelcore - (One red / One white carnation)
• 29awkwardturtles - (Seven purple roses / two red carnations)
• Hayleigh-1 - (Eleven pink carnations / fourteen blue roses / eighteen purple tulips)
• TheNightSpy - (One white carnation / One black tulip)

Yet to Deliver
• CrumbyTheNarwhal - (Twenty five purple roses / Ten black roses / Four red / Four white carnations)
• carackobama - (Eight purple roses)

Last edited:
hi there! im interested in 1 white + 1 red carnation as well c:

Last edited:
hi there! im interested in 1 white + 1 red carnation as well c:

Sure thing! That will be 4TBT total, I'm available after I deliver these first few carnations. Would you like me to deliver or would you prefer pickup? :)

Sure thing! That will be 4TBT total, I'm available after I deliver these first few carnations. Would you like me to deliver or would you prefer pickup? :)

np take your time! and if i could pickup that'd be swell :)

np take your time! and if i could pickup that'd be swell :)

My gates are opened. I'm Momo from Koekoy, I'll be here whenever you're ready! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry just ate dinner adding you and opening gates now!

You're all okie dokie! I hope you enjoy the carnations! <3

Hello! Could i please get 7 purple roses and 2 red carnations? I think that's 11tbt? I'll be free around 8pm onwards (gmt+8). Thank you!

Last edited:
Can I buy all of your pink carnations, all of your blue roses and all of your purple tulips please for 54 tbt I think :p

Last edited:
Would delivery be ok? I'll add you and open my gates when you're ready?
Of course! That's a-okay with me. I'll add your FC and I'll be ready whenever you are! :)

Can I buy all of your pink carnations, all of your blue roses and all of your purple tulips please for 54 tbt I think :p
Ah sure thing!! I'll deliver soon after this one! Nice to see you again! :)

Back