Shop [Buying] Rainbow Bunny Balloon [Selling] Some Things!

Hi Holla!

I've been going back and forth on it since I'm trying to save for Halloween in a few months, but I really want some Spring Sakuras for a lineup next Spring and we have a dusting event as part of the Fair anyway, so I might as well go for it now.

Could I get three of them, please? I guess the April 1st one and the two April 2 @ 8:14 ones.

Hi Holla!

I've been going back and forth on it since I'm trying to save for Halloween in a few months, but I really want some Spring Sakuras for a lineup next Spring and we have a dusting event as part of the Fair anyway, so I might as well go for it now.

Could I get three of them, please? I guess the April 1st one and the two April 2 @ 8:14 ones.

Definitely! Would you like a message on any of them?

Definitely! Would you like a message on any of them?
No message needed on any of them, as I have none in mind.

I might be back for the other two at a later date (either during this event depending on how much TBT the dusting generates or after Halloween if I'm not broke and if they're still here and for sale) but if someone else swings through that's interested it's all good.

I'll send the TBT now.

Thank you and I hope you have a great day and week ahead! :)

No message needed on any of them, as I have none in mind.

I might be back for the other two at a later date (either during this event depending on how much TBT the dusting generates or after Halloween if I'm not broke and if they're still here and for sale) but if someone else swings through that's interested it's all good.

I'll send the TBT now.

Thank you and I hope you have a great day and week ahead! :)

Sent, and thanks I hope you have a great week as well!

Back