• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Sprinkle!!

rivulet

shsl gamer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Sprinkle is in my campsite yesssss (No resetting, guess I'm just lucky! Woo)

We played charades, and I won! So she's moving in.

I'm so happy, I was resetting the other day to get her, Stitches or Lucky, and now I've got her ;v;

This is so awesome! :'D

congrats, I have gotten Willow and Diana to move to my town from my campsite! It is great when you get one you want!!

Wow, Sprinkle is cool! I normally don't care for penguins, but she's an exception.

Eek, I never have any cool villagers in my campsite. :|

Wow, Sprinkle is cool! I normally don't care for penguins, but she's an exception.

Eek, I never have any cool villagers in my campsite. :|

She's actually the only penguin I like, lol.

Me neither, this was a big surprise. I thought it would just be a weird villager, but then it was HER. I was so surprised o:

I remember Shari was in my campsite and I wasn't too fussed but I thought ugh I'll just move her in and then move her out (was trying to complete the 16 villager cycle) and I was so close to moving her in but then I was like I'll just try ooone more time and I got Zell

So happy I didn't give in hah

Congrats on Sprinkle!

She's actually the only penguin I like, lol.

Me neither, this was a big surprise. I thought it would just be a weird villager, but then it was HER. I was so surprised o:
When I saw that "Sprinkle" was moving in, I also thought she'd be something weird like an ugly pink squirrel. I was glad to see a penguin the next day.

Congratulations! To be honest, I don't like the penguins >u <
I guess Sprinkle is okaaaay... :p

GET EXCITED! She is my favorite villager! She is hillarious and has some of the funniest interactions with other villagers. Since she's moved into my place, she has really made the other villagers happier (im not delusional, shutup!).

edit: omg at the post above mine about not liking the penguins! /tear

Last edited:
Congrats, she scares me ;_; I really dislike penguins in this game. Trying to get her out of my town atm. </3

Aw, I'm so happy for you ^_^ it's awesome when you get a dreamie or awesome person in your campsite and you manage to convince them to move in :) enjoy Sprinkle!

Sprinkle is in my campsite yesssss (No resetting, guess I'm just lucky! Woo)

We played charades, and I won! So she's moving in.

I'm so happy, I was resetting the other day to get her, Stitches or Lucky, and now I've got her ;v;

This is so awesome! :'D

Congrats, She is a great villager. She was one of my starting villagers and I refuse to get rid of her.

I love Sprinkle! Btw, I just noticed you have 6 normal villagers in your sig - that's a lot of normals xD

Congratz!! :) Sprinkles is adorable! And wow so many normal villagers xD My normal moved away so now I have none ;^;

Back