• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SQUEEEEE!!♥

Kaiserin

please walk quietly in the hallway .
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Toy Duck Plush
I never been this lucky in my whole life!I started over a few hours ago in a new town, my villagers were: Bones, Molly, Freya, jay & Penelope!And on my first try too!Not to mentione The map is perfect too!

I'm like so happy!

Bones is the best! I love him so much! :blush: You're lucky to have gotten good starting villagers. I usually get a bunch of ugly things that I have to slowly move out. LOL

ugh I'm so jealous! when I restarted my town I got horrible villagers but since I liked the map and was planning on getting dreamies ASAP I didn't bother to restart again now I regret it

Congrats. I got lucky too on the last game I purchased on my very first load for my town map and villagers I got three cats out of my five starting villagers. It was great because I was trying to make a all cat town.

I got the same good luck!
One of my dreamies was also an original (Cookie)
and the next day Marshal moved in right next to me (A very good thing too!)

Congrats! Awesome news!

My map too several tries, and even now I wish I had a red town hall / train station instead of green ^^; but I'll live with it haha

Back