• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Squidby's Cycling! {NEW: Papi/BOXES: Mallary}

Status
Not open for further replies.

koopasta

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hello! I've wanted to create a cycling town for a while, so I've finally done it during my long weekend! Without further ado, the town of Squidby, run by Mayor Perlita, is officially open for villager cycling! I know there's plenty of cycling towns out here, I just want to add to the list of great people who help folks get the villagers they want. :lemon:

First, I suppose we should go over Squidby's pricing. I price my villagers by tiers, but the list I use may be different than yours. If a villager is too expensive for you I can try to negotiate, but this is my main way of making TBT now that I've retired from selling and trading on Re-Tail. My prices are:
Tier 1 villagers: 20 TBT
Tier 2 villagers: 15 TBT
Tier 3 villagers: 10 TBT
Tier 4 villagers: 5 TBT
Tier 5 villagers: free :)

Also, a feature I haven't seen in other cycling towns, Squidby does a "Personality of the Day", or "POTD"! Every day, I choose a villager personality at random, and any villager of that personality type is half off! This applies for reserving villagers as well, so if you reserve Julian while Smug is the POTD and by the time he's in boxes, Peppy is the POTD, don't worry, Julian is still half off. I round up for odd numbers, so Tier 2 villagers will be 8 TBT and Tier 4 villagers will be 3 TBT.
Today's POTD is... Jock!

I also add extras, which are RV visits! Unfortunately I only have the Splatoon ones, Digby's, and Boots', but if you'd like to visit one, I can scan them in for an additional 5 TBT. If you don't have MEOW coupons for the items, I can try to buy them for you for 3 TBT per item. However, my own MEOW coupons are limited, so this may not always be available.

Now, with pricing out of the way, onto my town rules, and just rules in general!
  • Feel free to run, pull weeds, and take stuff.
  • Please don't talk to any villager other than the one you're adopting.
  • Please have an open space in your town.
  • When an unreserved villager is in boxes, they have 24 hours to be claimed before they're voided.
  • If a reserved villager is in boxes, the person who has reserved them will have 24 hours to pick them up. If 24 hours passes and the person reserving them has not replied, they will have 1 hour where anyone can jump in and claim them. If no one claims them within that hour, they'll be voided unless they're Tier 1 villagers, who will be auctioned in a new thread.
  • I can't guarantee villagers will be original. If I notice something, I'll specify it.
  • Lurking for villagers is allowed!

Now, onto the villagers!
CURRENT RESIDENTS OF SQUIDBY:
tumblr_inline_o2cgllLUZO1qzb5w4_75sq.gifHans {Tier 5} RESERVED for Ghostlyembryo
tumblr_inline_o2cgfuUvqq1qzb5w4_75sq.gifFelicity {Tier 3} RESERVED for tali-zorah-vas-nerd
tumblr_inline_o2cgj6KoGe1qzb5w4_75sq.gifMallary {Tier 3}
tumblr_inline_o2cgklxFou1qzb5w4_75sq.gifLily {Tier 2} RESERVED for tali-zorah-vas-nerd
tumblr_inline_o2cgg7H8G51qzb5w4_75sq.gifAngus {Tier 5} Note, he is unoriginal. His shirt has changed to the custom design with the bird on it.
tumblr_inline_o2cggo5saP1qzb5w4_75sq.gifKen {Tier 3} RESERVED for bodhirookandor
tumblr_inline_o2cgra9z9d1qzb5w4_75sq.gifRoald {Tier 3}
tumblr_inline_o2cgfrOpbh1qzb5w4_75sq.gifKatt {Tier 5} RESERVED for Pinkshade
tumblr_inline_o2cgn5II281qzb5w4_75sq.gifPapi {Tier 3} Note, he is unoriginal. His shirt has changed to the custom design with the bird on it.

CURRENTLY IN BOXES: Mallary​

That's my shop! Thanks for viewing! There's no certain form to fill out, if there's a villager you want/want to lurk for, just ask me! If people decide to lurk, then I'll add a lurk list ^^. Have a great day/night!

Last edited:
if its okay to reserve 2 at once, could i reserve ken and groucho?? (if just one is allowed, groucho please!)

Tank was voided.
Mallary has moved into Squidby!
Filbert is in boxes and is up for grabs! He's 5 TBT with the POTD discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back