• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Stalk Market Price Patterns and Other Info

Solar

Let's Play!~✩
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
森
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/stalk-market/

For anyone interested in the Stalk Market, I found a really useful website that goes in to awesome detail about price patterns and how to make the most money out of your Turnips!! It's a really great page to bookmark and I'm pretty sure someone said this info is not in the Prima Guide. Anyway, good luck with the market everyone!!

Awesome! :)
Thanks for sharing. I'm going to actually try selling turnips this time around instead of sleeping in on Sundays, lol.

This website is great overall, not just for turnips. It is the main reason I am not buying the Prima guide!

I'm still not sure if I'll buy the guide or not.
Maybe I could justify the purchase if it was as awesome as that ginormous Japanese guide, lol.

Oh wow! Thanks! This is a really great reference! :3 I've bookmarked it. I was interested in trying the Stalk Market out in New Leaf since I never touched it in Wild World or Population Growing!

This is gonna help me out a lot!

Back