• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Star Fox inspired shirt(s)

violetneko

Atmospheric Legend
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Cake
I've been playing Smash Bros. Brawl a lot lately. I normally play as Fox, and I wanted to do his style in my style :3 (I'm excited for the upcoming WiiU Star Fox title, how about you? :D)

No, it's not exact; this is purely inspiration mixed with my own style ^^ (Plus, it's all glowy XD)

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy it and maybe wear it as well!
All colors go well with Black Formal Pants and Hero's Boots or Black Rain Boots

ALSO, if you like the design but want a different color, request it! I'll do my best to make it any color (in game) you desire :D

The Style Itself~

HNI_0034.JPG

Colors Available~

HNI_0045.JPGHNI_0046.JPGHNI_0047.JPGHNI_0048.JPG

HNI_0041.JPGHNI_0042.JPGHNI_0043.JPGHNI_0044.JPG

Rest of colors in the second post!

Last edited:
More Colors~

HNI_0037.JPGHNI_0038.JPGHNI_0039.JPGHNI_0040.JPG

Why does New Leaf have a decent shading color for everything but red!? Ah, well XD
HNI_0049.JPGHNI_0050.JPGHNI_0051.JPGHNI_0052.JPG

Last edited:
Why not just go all out and do designs for the Star Fox team? I'll even throw in three million Bells if I can have the designs when you're done.

Hello again, I've made another one!

This time, it's pretty much exact! (I'm deplorable at shading and pockets, so yeah...)

HNI_0042.JPG

Goes very well with military/cargo pants and lace-up boots (as pictured above!)

HNI_0044.JPGHNI_0045.JPGHNI_0046.JPGHNI_0047.JPG

Edit: after finally getting a pair of cargo pants for myself, I can confirm it's the absolute best pants to wear with this!!!

I plan on making it long sleeve once fall rolls around :3

Last edited:
Back