• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Star Shower Star Shower!!!

BreakingPrism

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Much Star So Wishing Wow, Wish Fun Much Gift. Tonight I will wish for a villager to camp at my town tomorrow and the villager.... WILL BE WALKER. Please let it be Walker. Aggh but I am so happy Bree is gone cause she was a meanie. And tonight is my night to wish wish wish up a storm. As well as get an upgrade on the nook and go store. Super T&T will open tomorrow. Also I will change my hairdo cause it looks like I ran in a tornado. So much to do so little time ah! Hope I can blog... Well I do not know if anyone cares but if there is one I will blog till I drop! *Sigh* But sometimes I get lonely you know? Well anyway hope you guys got your notes and Santa suits cause this year will be big. A WAVE OF AWESOME TOY DAY!!!!

Back