• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

StarFall Journal Entry #19 - Tour of StarFall

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
The history and pre-history of my town is now covered. Today, I'm going to go over the tour of my town. Remember when I went over the regions of StarFall? Today, I'm going over more about each.

View attachment 75867
Map of StarFall

The town of StarFall is divided into nine regions. 5 of them are north of the river, and 4 of them are south of the river. Both sides have differences in residents, plants, and projects.

The North:

The north side of the river, which includes the southern tip east of the river, marks the majority of StarFall. All of the animals that live in StarFall live on this side of the river. It also has most of the major landmarks of StarFall. Every project north follows the modern theme, along with the bridges, Town Hall, and the Train Station.

Town Hall Region:

The Town Hall Region is the northwest part of StarFall. The Train Station and every part on this side of the river west of the Train Station is part of this region. During the last update, Lobo, Aurora, and Ava all reside in this part. Major attractions include Town Hall, Re-Tail, and the Train Station.

View attachment 74378
Town Hall, which has two streetlights included.

View attachment 74379
The Re-Tail and the solar panel between Town Hall and Re-Tail.

View attachment 74380
The pond next to the Re-Tail. Includes a bench to sit at.

View attachment 74381
The Train Station, the entry and exit to StarFall. Beyond is Main Street.

Campsite:

South of the Train Station, but west of the Plaza, is a park bounded within paths and trees. This whole area is the extended campsite of StarFall. When I first built StarFall, Freya lived there, as well as Apollo. When both were gone, I turned this area into a campsite. I wanted to have more camping PWPs, but I changed my mind and use only the campsite and modern projects nearby.

View attachment 74375
The western part of the Campsite. The actual campsite is part of this.

View attachment 74376
The eastern part of the Campsite. It contains a pond, which helps keep the tradition of a camping forest.

Plaza:

In the northeastern corner of StarFall, the town tree where the holidays are celebrated lies there. It's north of the Eastern Road, but east of both the Town Hall Region and Campsite.

Eastern Road:

On the east part of StarFall, from the Plaza to the cliff, is a long path that starts south of the Plaza and ends at the clock. Somewhere in between, there is a bridge that takes people to the south side of the river. Four of the animals live in this region (Katt, Keaton, Blaire, and Bubbles).

Southern Road:

Despite being on the north side of the river, this whole area is actually south of the river nearby, but it's still on the same side where all the animals and modern projects are placed. It extends from the Waterfall Bridge to the flower clock that intersects between the Eastern Road and Southern Road. The beach cliff, the StarFall Windmill, and the Police Station are all part of this region.

View attachment 74372
The flower clock that's along the southeastern corner of StarFall. It's between the Southern Road and Eastern Road, but more on the Eastern Road.

View attachment 74371
The Police Station of StarFall.

View attachment 74369
The StarFall Windmill. It is next to the waterfall and across the bridge from the lighthouse.

The South:

The south side of the river has only part of the land, and it's not as big as the north side of the river. However, the human villagers (Kaylee, Jenny, and Penny) all reside on this side of the river. Project density is much higher there, and hardly any animal could live there. Projects are rather classical than modern, all flowers are hybrids, and illuminated projects decorate this area.

Crossroads:

The northern part of this side of the river, west of the thin strip of land on the south side of the river, is what I call "the crossroads". It divides between the bridge to the north side of the river, the tower area, the Seasons-Café region, and the Western road.

View attachment 74367
The bridge between the Town Hall Region and the Crossroads.

View attachment 74361
The split section, between the Western Road, the Seasons-Café Region, and the tower area.

View attachment 74360
The path to the tower area. In between, there is a solar panel that powers up the landmarks south of the river.

View attachment 74359
The StarFall Tower. It's at the dead end of the path west of the Crossroads.

Western Road:

South of the Crossroads, and west of the river, but east of the Space Castle Plaza is a thin road that is completely devoid of inhabitants. Two of the illuminated projects and the lighthouse lies on the eastern part of this section of StarFall.

View attachment 74357
The end of the Western Road. It's bounded between the Space Castle Plaza, the Waterfall Bridge, the Western Road, and the lighthouse area.

View attachment 74356
The StarFall Lighthouse. It's near the waterfall and has its own sign.

Space Castle Plaza:

The Space Castle Plaza takes up the southwestern corner of StarFall, where the diving cliff is. It is named after Kaylee's house, the Space Castle. A fountain, two lamps, and Kaylee's house all mark this area. Kaylee's house is completely futuristic, as no wood is used as part of the house's foundation.

View attachment 74354
Kaylee's house. Can't go over details indoors, but this is where the mayor lives.

Seasons-Café Region:

The thin strip of land on the south side of the river, bounded between the Campsite and Southern Road, is a small road where three major buildings are placed. On the western end, east of the Crossroads Clock, is the Fall House, where Jenny lives. In the middle, there is a house owned by Penny, which is the Winter House. East of the Winter House is the Café, the only public landmark south of the river. Both houses owned by the blonde villagers have illuminated arches in front.

View attachment 74363
Jenny's house, or the Fall House.

View attachment 74364
Penny's house, or the Winter House.

View attachment 74365
The Roost, or the StarFall Café.

I like how you have different areas and regions in your town. I used to do that in Wild World, but not anymore. Now I have 2 regions. I have the "Forest Side" and the "Modern Side", and when I landscape, I have "North" and "South." I like your map too.

MAJOR UPDATE 5/13/17 - I edited the pictures to make them look like attachments. They no longer appear as normal pictures, but you can still click on them to see what they look like.

Not only that, but StarFall no longer looks like what it looked like in the pictures of this entry. Pretty sad, but its days of glory lasted very well.

Back