• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

StarFall Journal Entry #2 - Villager Tracking

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
DISCLAIMER: Due to my excess time traveling, the in-game dates do not match the actual dates. The day StarFall was created said January 2nd. The actual date I created StarFall in real life was June 18th. So the dates I post here don't match the real life dates.

This is my second entry under the StarFall Journal. If you would like to see my town, come visit my dream town. The dream address is easily seen in my signature. Today, I will begin going over the history of StarFall and how I created it.

When I first created StarFall, I found a really good map. The cool part about it is that the south side of the river is completely devoid of villagers. As a result, I placed Kaylee's house south of the river. I liked what my town was. The circle grass pattern may not be the best, but I like the item group associated with this grass pattern. My town fruit is the cherry. I wanted my town fruit to be cherries. And the villagers are fine. When I planned out the paths, the villagers aren't really in the right spots. Here are the original five villagers of StarFall:

• Freya
  • Nate
  • Hamlet
  • Daisy
  • Victoria

Today, the residents of StarFall are:

• Lobo
  • Deena
  • Blaire
  • Puddles
  • Katt
  • Keaton
  • Roald
  • Walker
  • Aurora

Going over the history, I can tell you a long story. January 2nd, 2014 was the day Kaylee moves in and takes office. Throughout the month of January, five more villagers moved in:

• Olaf - 1/4
  • Vladimir - 1/6
  • Canberra - 1/8
  • Apollo - 1/10
  • Cesar (obtained from my second town) - 1/20

Along with these five new villagers and five original villagers, I had Jenny created on January 5th and Penny on January 7th (both created on June 19th in real life). Both of these girls were meant to have the same eye shape and hairstyle as Kaylee. Throughout the first two months, not even a single animal has moved out. Unfortunately, all the animals that were in my town in both January and February did not stay forever. On March 1st, the first original villager to move out was Nate. He was the first one Kaylee met, but also the first one that moved out. On March 13th, Freya was the next one to leave. She suggested the most Public Works Projects out of all of the villagers I ever had. Victoria stayed until June 7th, Hamlet stayed until June 15th, and other villagers stayed until their times have came. The last original villager to move was also the last villager I had in January that moved, which is Daisy. On October 3rd, the end of the original villager saga has came. The other five villagers that moved into StarFall in January has left StarFall after Freya's departure but before Daisy's moving date. Of the second five, Cesar was the first to move. I needed him to go because he was in the way of where I'm going to place my bridge. He left on March 22nd. Apollo left on March 30th. April 25th was Canberra's last day. Vladimir wasn't in my town any longer after May 28th. And Olaf officially left on July 10th.

Here is a list of all the subsequent villagers that lived in my town. I will put in the dates they moved in and the dates they moved out. The ones I do not put a second date on are my current villagers. If you analyze this list, you'll learn more about the order these villagers moved in and the order they moved out:

• Broccolo - 3/16 - 10/13
  • Elise - 3/24 - 8/1
  • Teddy - 4/4 - 5/11
  • Kitt - 4/27 - 6/27
  • Muffy - 5/16 - 8/25
  • Annabelle - 6/1 - 7/25
  • Lobo - 6/11
  • Bluebear - 6/18 - 8/18
  • Rory - 7/1 - 7/19
  • Hamphrey - 7/14 - 10/15
  • Ken - 7/22 - 9/24
  • Boone - 7/29 - 9/17
  • Deena - 8/6
  • Blaire - 8/22
  • Puddles - 8/27
  • Katt - 9/19
  • Jay - 9/26 - 11/4
  • Keaton - 10/5
  • Roald - 10/10
  • Walker - 10/17
  • Aurora - 11/1

I know a lot of you don't track villagers, but I actually track them to help me remember who lived in my town. Clearly, only 31 villagers lived in my town. If you ask about Lola, she is my 4th human villager, and she doesn't contribute to StarFall as much as the other three humans. She moved on October 31st.

That's it for Entry #2. Feel free to comment. Next entry to the StarFall Journal will be on the order of projects I built in StarFall (including Main Street attractions and ordinance changes).

Back