• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Starting over~

SeragakiGirl

~Little Kitten~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
It is time to start a new. After all the horrors Luka and I endured. Praying for a good day. No tempers, no fights...just a day where we can remember smiling and laughing. No switching on automatic and slipping on a mask. It might have been three years or so but I feel like it's finally starting to calm down and we can really breathe a bit easier. Time to get back to our passions without getting yelled at for being stupid. After a while I realized I had lost my old copy of AC:NL and was of course upset. But decided to just pic up another copy and start all over. Wherever my old copy may be will have everything I had done. And to be honest...I'd have restarted that town. Too many bad memories connected with the town. Just using it to get out of listening to the abuse...no more. Now to actually play the game for fun and enjoy the story and immerse myself in the town and characters. Maybe even start up a new floral shop like I had with the previous town...Well...time to finally stop editing my profile and creating this jumble of thoughts and join my fiance in slumber. Night BTF~!

Back