Stealth is not my specialty..

Rue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Especially when I'm trying to sneak up on moths hanging out on the trees. I've been roaming around for a while, but always miss! If I do get close enough they fly away. Arg! :mad:

I got pretty close to a big moth when I first got into town.
HNI_0094.JPG
Couldn't catch it cuz no net.

I caught one of those big moths in someone elses town but then we disconnected ;-;

And I've been stung by bees about a half dozen times already, but that's not what this thread is about ;P

lol I was making jokes.

I failed on my first two attempts with it. o_o; I caught maybe three after that...
I don't mind the insects on the trees, but moreso on the flowers. By hitting my flower, I can lose it. :[

Isabella never offered me anything.

Did she ever ask you to bring her a seashell? Or asked you to plant fruit she gave you (and talks about her hometown)? After that, she'll ask you to catch either 3 bugs or 3 fish. You tell her which. I went with fish, because I didn't have a fishing rod (but a net). She asks if you have one, reply "no"-or whatever, and she sells one for 500 bells.

Did she ever ask you to bring her a seashell? Or asked you to plant fruit she gave you (and talks about her hometown)? After that, she'll ask you to catch either 3 bugs or 3 fish. You tell her which. I went with fish, because I didn't have a fishing rod (but a net). She asks if you have one, reply "no"-or whatever, and she sells one for 500 bells.
I completely forgot to continue talking her so I hadn't got it yet, thanks for telling me!

Back