• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steam Friend List Thread

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dat-adorabe-silly-goose/

Yeah... I'm looking to make new friends since most of my steam friends aren't nintendo users... :\
I'm always willing to make new friends! ^^ Unless you're half panda, you have to be my best friend :D!

I play TF2, Garry's Mod, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Borderlands 2, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, Portal 2, Any Valve game tbh, Terraria and Starbound.

Last edited:
hello!

here's my steam id ~ rilakusagi

I'm not really looking for people to play with, as I honestly don't think my internet is good enough for all that, but I would love to just make friends to chat with every now and then!! also, I love looking at other people's games/wishlists to find new games to check out!! so yeah, have a good day!!!

Nvm...

Anyhow if anyone wants to add me, just leave a note some way so I know who you are, lol

Last edited:
looking for steam friends!

hello all!
so i would love to fill up my Steam friends list with some new people, it doesn't matter what games you play! c:
my steam id is here
p.s i haven't got many at the moment but i'm totally open to trades and/or joining your groups
:)

Its gillow09
I play occasionally

Back