• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steam Friend List Thread

Also, if you guys wanna add please drop me a vm or something.. not accepting totally random people who I barely talk to on here.

And should be said I am extremely antisocial so don't expect me to play a lot of multiplayer games and gawk in the mic.

Last edited:
Also, if you guys wanna add please drop me a vm or something.. not accepting totally random people who I barely talk to on here.

Funny you post that after I added you, if you look above your post you see exactly who I am, as it shows my profile, pic, and everything xD

I get the random thing, and I agree, but when there are so many ways to tell who people are, especially when the friend request tells you if you have any friends or groups in common (in our case, the TBT Game Night group - which I stated "hey this is Adol the Red" on the wall), you can easily see who is who :p

My apologies for not saying something beforehand though, and sorry for any confusion.

No problem never thought it was you though except from all the Ys games but they are a lot on Steam, so.

And as I said I hardly check here lol...

PSA

Your Steam ID is NOT your steam username. You use your steam username to log in, and only you should know your username. Others can't find you using it, unless your steam ID is the same as your username. I see a lot of people sharing their steam username either here or on their profile.

Your steam ID is either http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxx and/or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/1234567890

The former is only available if you set up an ID, whereas everyone has the latter. They both link to your profile, which you can access in the Steam client itself by clicking on your name --> PROFILE

tldr: make sure you're not giving out your steam username by mistake, it just brings you one step closer to getting your account hacked.

yeah, good idea i'd never give out the actual login

also adol feel free to add again i was just a bit confused on who you was lol. and enjoy my sakura boobs.

I'll totally join in. I don't have a lot in the co-op realm as of right now, I used to pretty much primarily stick to single-player, but my collection is always expanding. :3

Steam ID is SgtDustmop. And a link, because I'm lazy, too.

All I ask is that you shoot me a message at some point - either on here or via steam - so that I know where you added me from, lol.

Mines here <3 willing to accept, i play gmod, tf2 and others!

Last edited:
Back