• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steam Friend List Thread

Im calling for † PдRдFטcKוnסiд † on steam, I play games like, Tf2, L4D2, The ship,Bloody Good Time, Saints row 3-4, Battleblock Teathers, Castle crashers, Duke Nukem 3D, killing floor, skullgirls, Star bound and Tearria... Now I just mention the Coop games I mostly play.

Im calling for † PдRдFטcKוnסiд † on steam, I play games like, Tf2, L4D2, The ship,Bloody Good Time, Saints row 3-4, Battleblock Teathers, Castle crashers, Duke Nukem 3D, killing floor, skullgirls, Star bound and Tearria... Now I just mention the Coop games I mostly play.

thats a lot of games. do u actually play them or do u just mean u have played them at some point in the past...

thats a lot of games. do u actually play them or do u just mean u have played them at some point in the past...

I play them some of them still, and some are in the past. But if someone wants to play any of these I dont mind at all.

Been playing a bit of all of these lately:

7b47580f6b68bc210356ad995001a321.png

Message me if you want to add me on Steam. I write a lot of detailed reviews for my Curator group!

rip this steam auction thing, disabled in the first day becuz ppl were exploiting it

Happens every time they host something like this, though this was even sooner than they have done before. At least no harm was caused by it, unlike what happened with the coal and gifts back in 2011.

Last edited:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/heeyuung

mostly on l4d2, gmod / other games- speedrunners, the ship, mount your friends, unturned, brawlhalla
i tend to play with the same group of friends online and that's always fun c: wouldn't mind some people to play l4d2 with though! no mobas or anything since cannot get addicted d/t school rip

I added all the people on this page, lol. I have a list of the co-op games I've played before in my sig, and a link to my steam account.

I'm always up for something, so long as boyfriend isn't home (he's gone at work Mon-Fri from 7AM-6PM, EST; weekends are a crapshoot).

He wrecks our internet with BF4 and Arma 3 multiplayer when he gets home from work. :c
But I can understand, since I'm home all day, anyway. :p

ID ~ rilakusagi

- I don't really want to play with others, but I want friends so that I can see what others are playing and get introduced to some new stuff ^u^/

Back