• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ✰) 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂'𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑!

starrychuu

they should call you sugar, you’re so sweet!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (14) +
✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

hello everyone ♡

so i have a few spare wetsuits and i've decided to sell them for tbt ! i don't have a huge stock but you can request what i don't have and i'll see if i can get it for you. i'm also giving a freebie of perfect fruit with every order so lmk which fruit you'd like otherwise i'll just give apple. thank you ♡

green wetsuit: 1 tbt ♡

white wetsuit: 3 tbt ♡

orange wetsuit (rare): 5 tbt ♡

fc: 1564 - 7617 - 9285

town: fae

pickup only!

once you arrive, you can pick up your wetsuit at the station and once you have it, i'll end the session. no running, stealing, etc.

please leave some feedback on the purchase if you're happy and i'll do the same :)

i'm working on collecting on more wetsuits and will be updating the shop as stock increases! thank you so much for coming and i hope you have a great day! 💘
˚ · • . ° .
✧ ˚ જ · ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Last edited:
Last edited:
yes! that's 8 tbt and i'll let you know when you can come. ♡
Post automatically merged:

your order is ready and the gates are open!
sorry about that! i went offline for a bit, but i will get on right now and i will be over in a couple of minutes :)

sorry about that! i went offline for a bit, but i will get on right now and i will be over in a couple of minutes :)
great, thank you ! gate's open ♡

edit: i had to close the gate, sorry. lmk when you can come over. :)

Last edited:
Back