• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Stitches Pictures..

Ayacoin

hello!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (48) +
Okay so- Stitches seems to give me new pictures of him every week, so that's nice.
But my inventory is getting fuller and i'm totally hoarding them all at this point.
So I thought it would be good to get rid of some!
I don't know how much I'll be selling them for.. But feel free to offer? Maybe 1 TBT each or a certain amount of in-game bells.. I dunno i'm really bad at this sorta thing..

EDIT: I have exactly 2 pictures left for sale!!

Another EDIT: I have a picture of Kidd for sale as well.

Last edited:
just added you! I'll be coming as my alt from Fairlin, her name is Sweets!

Deliver if that's okay? I'm fine with either though so if you'd prefer I come to your town just let me know. ^^

I honestly prefer delivery! Open your gates whenever you're ready for me to stop by!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! My gates are open! Feel free to stop by ^^ @.salty

Last edited:
I honestly prefer delivery! Open your gates whenever you're ready for me to stop by!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! My gates are open! Feel free to stop by ^^ @.salty

Alright, I think I'm about to do another trade, so I'll get bac to you in a few minutes to let you know when you can stop by.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that the Stitches Pictures are still for sale!!
Please lemme know if you wanna buy any !!

hello! could i buy a stitches picture for 1 tbt? :)

Hi! Yes you can!
Would you prefer delivery or pick up?

Last edited:
Back