• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Stitches, the lazy bear cub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afypnisi

🌾🌾🌾
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4981-0317-4996
Feedback
100% (47) +
Sooo the other day Stitches moved to my town and I don't really want him. He is totally original and I haven't even talked to him, but he isn't wearing his t-shirt. That shouldn't really matter, since you can buy it and send it to him through a letter or anything and he will be wearing it again. His house is, by now, intact.

Start Bid: 5 mil
Minimum Increment: 1 mil
Buyout: 30 mil
When he tells me when he wants to move, I will post here warning you about it and some hours later, the auction will end.

Sorry if I seem greedy, but I really need money ;m;

Well, the truth is someone stole about three weeks ago my 2DS and my ACNL game after having played for about seven months and I had to buy another DS and another game, so I started playing two weeks ago and I barely have anything. Bells are what I want the most, and I actually do want some DLC items and a few furniture sets. The thing is, I don't think that would be as valuable as Stitches, and I can get them by myself. But make your offers and we can negotiate! :)

The DLC items I like are the Rainbow Screen, the Aurora Screen, the Leaf Bed, the Afternoon Tea Set, the Full-Moon Vanity, the Cherry Blossom Clock, the Sprout Table, and a long etc of other items. I'm interested in the rococo, regal, minimalist and alpine series. But I repeat, I don't think this is as valuable as Stitches.

PS. Sorry if my English seems weird but I'm Spanish ;m;

Last edited:
Well, out of the dlc's I have the Rainbow Screen, Full-Moon Vanity and the Cherry Blossom Clock. I also have the Rococo, minimalist and Alpine series and the Campus set (if you would like).

I could offer all of those with 5M. I'm not sure if that beats the highest bid or not though.

I'm really sorry because you look like someone who would really love to have Stitches in your town but sadly, what I need is money, so I can't accept your offer because I think that 10 mil bells is more valuable than that ;( Sorry.

Hehe, good luck auctioning!

Last edited:
So that means that TheCherryTree now offers 10 mil, right? That equals Kaidaofthedark's offer, I believe. Unless I'm understanding it wrong >////< Sorry. Your verbs with prepositions are difficult for me to understand sometimes uh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back