• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Storage Clean Out! All Free!

Ghoste

✿ Адриан ✿
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6385-2091-3433
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (61) +
Helllooo! I really need to make some space in my storage, so I've made a list of random stuff that I have if anyone wants anything before I sell it all to nook lol. http://moridb.com/catalogs/cE1E3F68Hb < That's a list of all the stuff I have right now c: Just reply to this thread or PM/VM me if you want anything! :cool:

**I've updated the list as things get claimed** c:

Last edited:
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like the golden lucky cat and the cowhide rug. :) Thanks for doing this!

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like the golden lucky cat and the cowhide rug. :) Thanks for doing this!

It's no trouble at all! I'll add your code rn. Would you like me to drop it off in your town or would you rather pick it up from mine?

It's no trouble at all! I'll add your code rn. Would you like me to drop it off in your town or would you rather pick it up from mine?

Thank you! Just registered you as well! Whatever is easiest for you! :D

Thank you! Just registered you as well! Whatever is easiest for you! :D

It'd probably be easier for me to drop it off haha. Just tell me your town's name and when your gate is open c:

It'd probably be easier for me to drop it off haha. Just tell me your town's name and when your gate is open c:

That's no problem at all! Opening my gates now! :D It's Barstow!

Last edited:
Okay, I can drop everyone's stuff off whenever you're all ready! Sorry for the wait lol

Hi! I would like:

Bamboo Wall
Birdhouse
Doctor's Mask
Exotic Wall Shelf
Gas Mask
Harvest Bed, Rug, and Sofa
Mermaid Statue
Old Board Floor
Tall Lantern
Writing Chair

IM SO SORRY TIHS IS SO LONG I HOPE ITS FINE >.<

Hiya do you still have the Gala horse, screen & mermaid statue ? Could I have it pls and thanks

Last edited:
Back